Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Mac Haul

Hey there

Monday I went to my nearest Mac Counter to finally complete my aim of completing my Mac pallet. Of course, I was successful.



left: Deep Truth right: Sable



Deep Truth is a midnight blue, which has a metallic shimmer.
Sable is a warm gold brown, which gets a touch of plum on the eyelid.

When I was just about to leave, I saw a wonderful lipstick which begged me to take him home. And, as you can see by the name of my blog, I can´t resist lipsticks!




"Lickable" (cremesheen)


1 layer - As you can see, it is quite sheer and that makes it perfect for an everyday look.



It is definitely a lipstick which doesn´t get enough attention compared to other lipsticks by Mac e.g. "Myth".


How do you like the lipstick and eyeshadows? Are you interested in a post about my Mac pallet?

Lots of love xx




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen