Dienstag, 16. April 2013

Boots 3 for 2 - Who doesn´t get mad?!

Hey there :)

When I went to get some things at my nearest Mac counter, I walked past a Boots and they had a big 3 for 2 offer on all make up, so - obviously - I had to go in. I mean, how can I be really addicted to make up when I can stand an offer like that?!

So in Boots, I went a bit mad...


I went a little mad about lips as you can see.


Loreal True Match Foundation (9.99): My old foundation isn´t available anymore, so I had to look for a new one. This is the palest one I could find. The first impression is quite good. Loreal offers a huge range of shades, so that even I (I´m so pale!) found a matching colour. A review will come up in the next weeks.


Essie "Mint Candy Apple" (7.99): One of the most hyped nail varnishes by Essie. A beautiful mint, with a blue touch. I have lots of mint nail varnishes, but this is definitely the most gorgeous one. 
Typical Essie quality. I love it!


Loreal Lip Laquer "Juliet" (7.99): I was interested in lip laquers for a very long time now, so I decided to look for some. This red with a slight hint of purple is just beautiful and on the lips a perfect red for a casual day.


Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers (top to bottom) ""Stellar", "Apocaliptic", "Celestial" (5.99): In addition to the Loreal one, I wanted to try the Rimmel ones as well, as I already heard lots of good things about them. The colour range is just amazing! So many nice, bright colours! I couldn´t really decide, so I bought 3 different colours. 

Swatches and Reviews for the lip laquers will come online in the next couple of days. 

How do you like lip laquers?  Do you like them or do you prefer lipsticks/lipgloss?

Lots of Love xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen