Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013

Top 5 Tuesday: Lipsticks

Hey there :)

I thought I start the "Top 5 Tuesday", which means that every Tuesday I´m going to show you my Top 5 in any category. Today I´d like to start with my favourite lipsticks.


left to right:
Revlon Lip Butter "Berry Smoothie", Catrice "It´s a Matt World", Mac "Lickable", Mac "Russian Red", No7 "Classic Rose"



same order as above

Revlon "Berry Smoothie" - sheer brownish rose
Absolutely perfect for a natural look. It has pretty much the same colour as my lips and gives them the perfect your lips but better look.

Catrice "It´s a Matt World" - matte orange-red
I´m mad about matte lipsticks and this one is a cheap matt lipstick from Germany. 

Mac "Lickable" - pink-red
more details here

Mac "Russian Red" - matte bright red
Oh, it´s love! Very bright, very beautiful and very in your face. But what can I see but I love it! The quality is amazing and it lasts nearly the whole day. Russian Red, oh, Russian Red! What would I do without you?

No7 "Classic Rose" - matte pink-rose
Actually it is more pink then it is on the picture. Perfect when you want a bit more colour than the Revlon Lip Butter but you don´t want it too bright.


What are your favourites? Do you have any of the above? What do you think about the "Top 5 Tuesday"?

Lots of love xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen