Dienstag, 24. September 2013

The Grunge Look

Hey there :)

Today, I felt like putting on a darker make up, which wasn´t too dark for a normal day. I wanted to try the grunge look for a while now and a just gave it a go today.




Eyes: 
- UDPP (all over the lid)
- Cosline Eyeliner "Aubergine" (blended around the lashes and waterline)
- Alverde "chocolate" (whole lid + blended in the crease + underneath the eye)
- Sleek "Storm" aubergine (centre of the lid on top of Alverde "chocolate" + underneath the eye)
- Rival de Loop "white coffee" (under eyebrow)
- Maxfactor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara



On the cheeks I am wearing a Sleek blush in "Suede" and on the lips Revlon lip butter in "Raspberry Pie".

I am really in love with this look. I like the aubergine on the lid, but it´s still very settle and not too bright. How do you like the grunge look? What do you think of the make up?

Lots of love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen